It is a long time that at La Veronica Resort we feel this urgency. Since many years we pay great attention to ensure that the products used in the restaurant are organic, but also related to the seasonality and coming from breeding and cultivations belonging to this part of Tuscany.
Today we are pleased to inform you that further progresses have been made:
- Upgrade of energy efficiency with a new equipment for the production of hot water and air conditioning, reducing energy consumption by at least 30%, cutting down CO2 emissions
- Introduction of e-bikes available to guests
- Charging stations for electric vehicles available at the car parking
- Solely organic detergents and cleaning products are available on property
- Farm-to-table organic produce as main ingredients for all meals, including allergen free food and biodegradable paper napkins
- Natural fibers only used as bed and bathroom linen, as well as tablecloths and pool towels
- Organic soap and shampoo as in-bathroom amenities
- Waste and water recycling
It is a beginning and not a conclusion and our guests’ collaboration is very important. Enjoy the beauty of this place respecting the environment that surrounds you and making some small…savings! The lights go out if you don’t need them, the air conditioning should be enjoyed with moderation, every drop of water is precious!
All this will not make your stay less enjoyable and we, but especially the surrounding environment, will be most grateful.